Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When You Get What You Need


It's been a bit of a rough ride these last weeks, plenty going on that is knocking me off center. But I have received some lovely things in the mail that are pulling me back to where I thrive. The first came from Sheila in England, as my latest Gift of Jewels, Selah's project. The words, Just Be, made my brain slow down and I took it as a message from something bigger than me and my life.

Then right on the heels of that beautiful message, Paula sent me an angel postcard, and even the envelope was art.


Ain't life grand?

5 comments:

Snap said...

It is indeed -- GRAND. There's just nothing like a good Mail Call to lift the spirits!

Sherry said...

I love when something is delivered and in that something speaks to me at a time when I just needed it.

Love Paula's postcard and the card you received through Se'Lah's gift of jewels.

Beth said...

It can be...with friends, inspiration and hearing (reading) just the right words at the right time.
May your rough ride become smoother. Hold on to those reins.

Kim Mailhot said...

Life is grand, and so is friendship ! Nothing better !
Big love to you, Lovely Kim. I just know that smoother times are coming to you soon...

oreneta said...

Life is indeed very very grand, and so are friends.