Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Haiku

Is there anything
more joyful than spring in the
northeast? I ask you.


8 comments:

Beth said...

Would I be jinxing things if I answered – an early spring?

Isn’t it glorious? Such a lift to the spirit, the mind, the body…

Cheryl said...

Already? Can I put my boots away? The zipper on my winter coat broke so I need spring!

Sherry said...

there is that feeling of elation when those first shoots burst through the dried out earth. Brings a smile to my face I'll tell you!

Kim Mailhot said...

I am happy to see little bits of green and buds here too. Such a treat even though this winter wasn't too bad as winters go!
Love that you found time for a Friday haiku! Yay, Kimmypoo!

Beckham said...

You have a great blog. Would you like to look at my new blog travel2asias.blogspot.com. Thank u.

Lis said...

♥

(I'm hopping with excitement to get out and start my charka tea ... and it has been cold, rainy and gray all week!)

Gasp - no pictures of fish white feet from the Winter ... can you believe it?!

xo Lis

gwym said...

It has been a glorious one!! Thank you Kim! XO

Aging Ophelia said...

There isn't! I'm waiting for ours to come back, though.

Peace, Mari