Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tranquilista

Tranquilista, by Kimberly Wilson, came into my hands a couple of months ago. It is definitely a chick-book, and I can't resist a book by an author named Kim. I found it to be a quick read and a great guide for those wanting to set up their own businesses, or take off in a new direction in their lives. It is full of common sense new-age advice and is a terrific source of information for delving deeper into various areas of interest by offering sidebar reference books on subjects from being your own entrepreneur to meditation.

3 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Thanks for sharing the good stuff you found.
Have a cozy Saturday night !

kimberly wilson said...

thanks so much for the kudos! delighted that you enjoyed the read. xx, kimberly

Sherry said...

Going on my TBR list right now!! xo And hey, the author posted right before me...cool!!!