Friday, February 18, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

So OWOH is over, my random generator first picked the number 105 and then picked number 44. Congratulations to Ladybug, I will be sending you the three lovely sisters, and to Olwyn, who will receive the intention cookies. I'll be contacting each of you to send me your mailing deets.

Thanks for Lisa Swifka for taking so much time and care in making this event happen one more time.

Endings are also beginnings and today brings a whole slew of them my way. Here's looking at the day!

3 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

I hope hope the beginnings are sweet !
Big love, Kimmypoo !

Brenda said...

Congratulations to your winners. Endings are indeed beginnings. Have you checked out Lisa's blog - she is running something next year that will be similar. There are changes which I think will be for the better.

Cheryl said...

Beginnings? With no clue as to what they are? Oh. Guess I'll have to watch this spot for news.