Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Going Nowhere With This

Have you noticed the Human Calendar on my side bar? I love it, think it's hysterical and very, very creative. I first saw it on beth's blog and I thought it was made up of her own photos because one of the people in it looked an awful lot like her son. Then I started seeing it here, there and everywhere and I thought, "wow, beth's calendar is really getting around!" and eventually it dawned on me that it was there for the taking. Of course, maybe it is hers...I've just come full circle with that thought.

Another thing on my mind is that I think I'm the only one in my house who has the gene that requires occasional tidying up. Everyone else seems to be able to live endlessly in squalor.

And...my finches. Well, not MINE, but frequent visitors to my feeder. Thanks to Snap for confirming their identity.


4 comments:

Sherry said...

Cute calendar! Beautiful birds!! And I hear you on being the only one who tidies up -- I was just bemoaning that this morning!!!

beth said...

hee hee....I love that you thought that calendar was mine...oh how I would love to be the genius behind that idea....

happy thanksgiving to you and your family !!

oreneta said...

I had not noticed the calendar, so thanks for the heads up on that one!

it is so late that I have now forgotten the other comment I wanted to make and I can't reread the post from the comment page so I am left here stranded in my own short memory.

WAIT! ...

No.

well, hope you have a lovely evening anyway.

This is a sad and pathetic comment, time for bed.

Beth said...

It seems the only way to get others to notice the chaos & squalor is to pick some of it up and put it directly in their path. Which – again – is work for us. And doing so is not always successful. ;)

That calendar is very creative - and intriguing.