Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Department of Immense

As part of my duties in the Department of Immense, I am asked to spread the word about Amy Krouse Rosenthal's upcoming 1) book tour for 3 new children's books she has coming out and 2) the Beckoning of Lovely project. I so enjoy her art. It is so human, for lack of a better word. I invite you to watch the latest YouTube video which, unfortunately only has US dates at the moment. I have a feeling this is going to be big - look out for the signature yellow umbrellas wherever you go. And remember, you heard it here first!



And just in case you didn't see the original Beckoning of Lovely YouTube I posted, oh way back, here it is again. I can watch it over and over.

1 comment:

Beth said...

There's so much joy to be had in group activities but so few opportunities to become part of one. (Or is it just me?)

She's a marvel, isn't she?