Saturday, October 10, 2009

38, 39, 40

I can hardly believe that I have caught up with *e*'s weekly questions. Q41 will be asked only this Monday. Here are my tags Q38, Q39 and Q40.

"Gummies, jellies, chocolate, iced coffee, ideas, desires, wishes, hopes and dreams. I'm drinking it all in, digesting it and enjoying every bite." - Scrapbook paper, ink and stamps.


"At first I thought that almost everything brings me job, in some form when I stop and consider it. But much to my own surprise, deep down, my answer was 'my family.'" - Collage, acrylics, glazes, caran d'ache neocolor IIs, watercolor pencils, General's pencil.




"Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years - that there will always be time to..." - Scrapbook paper, masks, stamps and ink.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Great tags...and you've caught up!!

Snap said...

I enjoyed all the tags, especially the last one ... it rang a bell. You've had some art time ... good for you!

Beth said...

Q40 – The older I get, the more aware I’ve become of how quickly time passes. I still take so many days for granted but certainly less than I used to. More pauses to appreciate what has been and what the future will bring.