Friday, October 10, 2008

Brushes!

When I got home today the Loew-Cornell mop brushes I ordered from Homecraft Express Inc. were waiting for me. I ordered these a mere ten days ago so I was quite pleased with the speedy service, especially coming from the U.S. into Canada. Thanks Homecraft! In contrast I made another order on the same day to another art supplier, this one in Canada and I only got an email yesterday saying they have received my order and will let me know when it has been sent. I won't diss them here just yet...

So now I'm ready for some art time and there's nothing like new brushes to get the juices flowing. Of course the next week is looking a little dismal for finding "me" time what with the Thanksgiving Monday and election Tuesday and schools closed accordingly. But looking at the glass as half full, I have the next four mornings without an alarm going off and four mornings to canoodle with my boy and lounge around before 7:00 a.m. rolls around. With a stellar weather forecast we'll be taking some time to put the garden to bed for the winter.

But for now I just have to get my head around the fact that today was Friday. I don't know why but it has been Thursday in my head and it's been messing with my sanity when I realize it's not. What with friends coming for lunch tomorrow and me thinking I have plenty of time to prepare I should be panicking more. Maybe I would if I really thought it was Friday.

No comments: