Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Perfection


Isn't this just the perfect leaf? We haven't had a spectacularly colourful fall here. Alot of the trees even still have the bulk of their leaves here in the city. A few rogue maples are red and shedding. Many oaks have just browned up and dropped their leaves. The last few years the snow has arrived with many leaves still on the trees, which makes it really messy in spring. I hate to admit it but I do miss the picture-postcard kind of falls I remember from when I was younger. But it is fall, a dreary, rainy, damp day, probably what England is like in February, without the promise of spring though.


&

I finally got a better photo of my first ATC. Here it is:


And much, much better photos of the two canvases I completed for Paulette Insall's Organic Dimension class:

No comments: