Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Squeeze

I can't believe I squeezed something creative into this long day today. Last night my 17-bead string fell apart. You can imagine the names of the deities I called out to then. I managed to find all of them scattered in my sheets then tonight, when re-stringing it, I decided to leave off a few that really didn't do it for me and put some new ones on. So this is what it looks like now. I've made a lot of these and find that personally, I like the feel of the larger, smoother, rounder beads.


And of course, my boy. I caught him singing into his microphone this morning. Too much!


I've been reading, lots to report there soon. The last few days have just knocked the starch out of me. I'll have plenty to catch up on.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Yay, you are doing well to squeeze a little creativity into your day. Actually, your photo a day is creative anyway!