Friday, January 1, 2010

New, New, New!

My 2010 word, dream, found me back in November. I've been living with it for two months now, which I think is hysterical. Last night while doing some work on that word, I knew there would be more. Dream is the beginning. I am an active day dreamer and never leave a serious dream as just that. A few more came to me, patience and believe. And lastly, self-discipline. I count that word as one. Themes frequently pop up in my life when I read or hear other people mentioning something I've just been pondering or taking to heart. Self-discipline is one of those. I have cultivated this habit of getting up at 5:00 a.m. to have that first hour of the day to myself. I use the second half of that hour either for my cardio work-out or yoga, alternating days. It is a discipline and it makes me feel good and clear about so much. So I'm adding to "dream". I need to cultivate patience without resentment and hold tight to believing that anything is possible. Self-discipline gets me through all the steps. I was shown this YouTube video that I would like to share, on the theme that anything is possible.

6 comments:

Beth said...

“Energy follows thought.”
That was an inspiring video. I do believe anything is possible – I just have to do my part in making those possibilities a reality.

Snap said...

YeeeeeeHaaaaaw!!!!

Sherry said...

Excellent message in this video. Possibility..it is always there; it's the desire to grasp it, see it and embrace it that makes it work. And visioning?!? Oh yes to that!!

One word...leads to another word and another. That's the "beauty" I believe in choosing one word to be your intention...because with that word others follow that encompass and enlarge that single word. And that my friend is being a visonary!!! ♥

Kim Mailhot said...

Happy New Year Kim ! It sounds like your plans for making 2010"dreamy" are so perfectly balanced and possible. I can feel your calm energy and focus from here...hoping it will come together in similar ways for me...in Kim Time ;).
I hope you are enjoying the new days...
Big Hugs !

oreneta said...

Happy New Year Bodhi.....I bet you're going to make it a good one.

Brenda said...

I love your 2010 word - it can encompass so many things.
Happy New Year to you. Looking forward to hearing about your art class. Hugs.