Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dark

It is a dark day here and I don't mean that the winter solstice is soon upon us. Our first snow storm. *sigh* I am afraid I didn't handle myself very well either. My son is ecstatic, I am bitchy. I hate the stuff, hate shovelling it, hate slogging through it and especially hate driving in it. The forecast was for 1 to 2 inches but at 8:00 p.m. we have accumulated about 8 to 10. And now to end a perfect day the ice pellets have started (I know this because I just came in from shovelling the driveway). The current forecast for tomorrow is for rain, turning back to freezing rain then snow again.

I know there are people in the world with real problems and I shouldn't complain. But it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What can I say - I don't have to deal with the problem of snow - ever! Maybe you should move over here :-)