Real Person, A Real Award
I love the idea that I'm a real person as I frequently have doubts.
Here are the rules for the award (which I have stolen word for word, or copy and paste, as we say in blog land from the aforementioned Brenda):
1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.
I'm not sure I know seven bloggers worthy of this award, which is not to say they don't exist, only that I don't follow that many. But I'll start and see how many I can ferret out. So, in no order of importance, but in the order that they appear in my bookmarks:
Kal - [i] love life
Karen - karenika.com
Snap - tales from twisty lane
Oreneta - orenata aground
Beth - books etc.
Garden hoe - eat my yard
Mama tulip - where am I going and why am I in this hand basket
These ladies inspire me, make me laugh, make me feel - well, human. So what better way to honor than to give them this Real Person Award.
(Brenda, I would have put you up there too, but didn't know if it was within the guidelines to re-gift it!)