Thursday, February 5, 2009

But Seriously

After recently exposing the bowels of my bathroom, I feel like I need to reestablish my credibility a little. Today I am guest blogging over at Tara Reid's Innerpreneur website. And I am feeling a little intimidated because over the next two weeks, the other guest bloggers are going to be 1) a psychotherapist and relationship coach; 2) a Man of Mystery; and 3) an e-business owner. It appears I am in rich company, me and my Chicklets. It's a departure from my usual pithy, sarcastic posts here, I barely recognized myself.

Now, to catch up with my 365 day photo project, here's one with the toaster effect. A close-up too close up and a bath shot.


It appears that after about seven weeks we are finally about to get a break in the weather. The forecast is for above zero temperatures both Saturday and Sunday. I think our spirits need the lift, even if it does rain. I've been so cold for so long I've almost gotten used to it (not!).

2 comments:

Snap said...

Hear you Roar!!!! WoooHoooo!

Brenda said...

Woohoo, go girl!