Friday, January 30, 2009

White, Part 1

I've risked being politically incorrect with my title but here in Snowsville, I'm living on the edge. Here's a shot I took yesterday of the back of my house where I was standing up to my knees in the white stuff. The pimple on the right is the snow I've shovelled off the deck, the abscess on the left is the pile I've shovelled to access the back gate. If it snows again soon, I'll won't be able to throw it that high. Although, it's nowhere near the amount of snow we had last year.


And just to prove that even when you're almost six, the box that things come in is still more fun than the objects that were initially inside.

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh yes! I know this well. It is a kid thing, but seems to last longer with boys for some reason :)

Beth said...

I'm thinking that around here, we are getting more snow than last year. This is the first year I've ever contemplated buying snow pants for myself! I'm getting tired of soaking wet pants after every shoveling and traipsing through snow drifts.