Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meme

While I was away Beth tagged me with a meme. It is to write six things about myself or my habits that are of no importance. She wrote eight, two of which were lies. I guess that is part of the meme, here are my six true, two false. I don't think anyone out here knows me well enough to guess which are false, but if you want to try I'd like to see what you think. I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to do it, I'd like to hear about it and read it.

1. I have two dogs with the same name.
2. I see and hear ghosts (spirits) on a regular basis.
3. I was traumatized at the age of two by my father's home movie hobby.
4. I always wanted to learn how to play piano.
5. I have a strong aversion to mayonnaise.
6. For as long as I can remember, I have had a recurring dream of being chased by a sewing machine.
7. I have never been off this continent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Kim! Thank you very much for: visiting my blog and leaving a comment AND for the great news about my gifty!!! Gifts are never late! I look forward to receiving it and I will let you know right away once it arrives.
Indeed, I do not know which two answers in the Meme are wrong so here is a wild guess: Numbers 2 & 6
????
S

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

It appears I can't count - I only posted seven things! Ah well, even more mysterious, I say.

Beth said...

Okay, so it's no secret you aren't great in math!

This is really hard to do because to me all points seem reasonable and true.
I'll go with #2 and #6. ???