While I was away Beth tagged me with a meme. It is to write six things about myself or my habits that are of no importance. She wrote eight, two of which were lies. I guess that is part of the meme, here are my six true, two false. I don't think anyone out here knows me well enough to guess which are false, but if you want to try I'd like to see what you think. I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to do it, I'd like to hear about it and read it.
1. I have two dogs with the same name.
2. I see and hear ghosts (spirits) on a regular basis.
3. I was traumatized at the age of two by my father's home movie hobby.
4. I always wanted to learn how to play piano.
5. I have a strong aversion to mayonnaise.
6. For as long as I can remember, I have had a recurring dream of being chased by a sewing machine.
7. I have never been off this continent.
December Daily – 11
7 hours ago