Saturday, April 4, 2009

You Call These Crocs?

Now, aren't these lovely? I found these Crocs that look nothing like the ones I leave at the back door for running out to the car or for tromping through the garden. "Those" are your classic clunky, ugly but so very comfortable and practical Crocs. I'll be able to get away with all kinds of things in these puppies. What fun! Plus it served as a little retail therapy, now that my shopping embargo of January and February is well behind me. Next time I won't wear them with my pajamas though...
Post Script: My toenails rarely look this good in early April, it's a hangover from the trip.

3 comments:

oreneta said...

Nice feet and nice crocs too...are they comfy?

Beth said...

Nice - comfort and style.
I'll be on the look-out for a pair.

Sara said...

I am participating indeeed! I just haven't posted about it yet since I still have to think of a craft/way to pay it forward...